Sara Daniel Romance Author: Time for a Sexy Dare on #MySexySaturday 1Night w/the Best Man @DecadentPub

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Time for a Sexy Dare on #MySexySaturday 1Night w/the Best Man @DecadentPub


Susie clasped his palm. “Nice job on conquering your demons. Even better, we have time for a tour of the barn before you have to report to the tent for the rehearsal.”

“I already told you I’m not stepping foot in there. If we have time to kill, this bed is now conveniently bare and available.”

She didn’t take the bait. “You can stand in the barn doorway if you’re too chickenshit to go inside.”

Alex tugged her hand, pulling her flush with his chest. He could seriously get into her body rubbing against his. “You don’t call a Marine chickenshit.”

She smirked. “Prove it, and I’ll take it back.”

Hell if he didn’t swallow her bait whole. “You play dirty. I like that in a woman.”

“I’ve seen the kind of women you like. If you’re attracted to me, I won’t take it as a compliment.”

Buy links:

Will a one night stand from Madame Eve give them the courage to face what they fear most or drive them apart forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment